David Apostle Warner is relate in attention Australian international competitor and a previous captain of the Australian national team in restricted overs cricket. A left-handed gap jock, Warner is that the first Australian contestant in 132 years to be selected for a national team in any format whereas not experience in superior cricket.
About of David Warner wiki/Biography
|Full Name||David Andrew Warner|
|Nickname(s)||Lloyd, Mario, Bull, Cannon, The Reverend, Pocket Size Dynamo|
|Profession||Cricketer (Left hand Batsman)|
About of David Warner Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm|
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg|
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 inches|
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
About of David Warner Personal Life
|Date of Birth||27 October 1986|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Paddington, New South Wales, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Matraville, New South Wales, Australia|
|School(s)||Matraville Public School School, Hillsdale, New South Wales|
Randwick, New South Wales, Randwick, New South Wales
|Educational Qualification||Year 12 Higher School Certificate|
|Address||A mansion in Mermaid Avenue, Maroubra, New South Wales|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Writing, Golfing, Swimming|
|Controversies||• On 9 June 2013, hours after Australia lost an ICC Champions Trophy match to England at Edgbaston, Warner attacked England’s Joe Root in the wee hours at the Walkabout bar in Birmingham. Following this incident, the Australian Cricket Team took a strong action against Warner and stated that Warner was to be fined £7,000 (AU $11,500) and wouldn’t play the rest of the 2013 ICC Champions Trophy and the tour matches. Warner defened his actions by saying that Joe was making fun of South African batsman Hasim Amla that provoked Warner to do it.|
• On 4 March 2018, when both Australian and South African players were returning back to their dressing rooms at tea of the 4th day of the 1st Test at Durban, ugly remarks were exchanged between Warner and Quinton de Kock on a stairwell. Following this incident, based on the video footage, the ICC fined Warner by deducting 75% of his match fee and gave 3 demerit points. Whereas, De Kock was fined 25% of his match fee and was given 1 demerit point.
• On 24 March 2018, during the evening session on the third day of the 3rd Test match between Australia and South Africa, Australia’s Cameron Bancroft was caught on camera damaging the ball with a small yellow object (ball-tampering). At the press conference after the day’s play, Bancroft accepted that he was trying to alter the ball with yellow tape attached to some padding, with captain Steve Smith fully aware about it as it was planned during the lunch break by the “leadership group,” of the team. After the investigation, the Cricket Australia banned Steve Smith and David Warner for a year, and Cameron Bancroft for 9 months, from international and domestic cricket.
|International Debut||ODI– 18 January 2009 against South Africa at Hobart|
Test– 1 December 2011 against New Zealand at Brisbane
T20– 11 January 2011 against South Africa at Melbourne
|Jersey Number||#31 (Australia)|
|Domestic/State Team||Delhi Daredevils, Durham, Middlesex, New South Wales, Northern Districts, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Sydney Thunder|
|Favourite Shot||Pull shot|
|Records (main ones)||• In 2009, he became the first cricketer in 132 years to be selected for a national team in any format without making his debut in first-class cricket.|
• In 2009, he became the 2nd cricketer on the list of most ODI centuries in a calendar year. He scored 7 tons in 2016 (in his 23rd match of the year), and matched the record of Sourav Ganguly set in 2000. Ahead of him is Sachin Tendulkar who scored 9 ODI tons in 1998 (in 34 matches).• In 2016, he scored the maximum number of runs in the ODIs in 2016 (1388 runs in 23 matches at an average of 63).
• In 2017, he became the fastest Australian and 3rd-fastest cricketer overall to score 4000 ODI runs, matching India’s Virat Kohli.• In 2017 (IPL 10), he became the 1st SunRisers Hyderabad player to score a century in the IPL.
• David Warner and Shikhar Dhawan became the 1st opening pair to score more than 2000 runs in the IPL.
|Awards/Achievements||2012– The Bradman Young Cricketer of the Year (New South Wales)|
2016, 2017– Allan Border Medal
|Career Turning Point||In 2008, when he scored 165 not out for New South Wales Blues against Tasmania, after which he was included in Australia’s Twenty20 squad against South Africa in January 2009.|
Family, Girls, Family & More
|Affair/Girlfriend||Candice Warner (Ironwoman, Surf life saver, Model)|
|Marriage Date||4 April 2015|
|Marriage Place||Terrara House Estate, Terara, New South Wales|
|Wife/Spouse||Candice Warner (m. 2015-present)|
Daughter(s)– Ivy Mae Warner (born in 2014), Indi Rae (born in 2016), Isla Rose (born in 2019)
|Parents||Father– Howard Warner (Worked in a heavy machinery shop)|
Mother– Lorraine Warner (Worked as a nurse)
|Siblings||Brother– Steven Warner (Elder)|
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||Batsman– Virat Kohli, KL Rahul|
Bowler– Bhuvneshwar Kumar
|Favourite Cricket Ground||Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Melbourne|
|Favourite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favourite Film(s)||Top Gun, I Am Sam|
|Favourite Song||“Burn For You” by Robbie Balmer sings|
|Car Collection||Lamborghini Huracan|
|Salary (as in 2018)||Retainer Fee- $816,000|
Test Fee- $20,000
ODI Fee- $10,000
T20 Fee- $8,000
|Net Worth||$23 million|
Does David Warner smoke?: No
Does David Warner drink alcohol?: affirmative
Warner was a born athlete as he joined the coastal cricket club in state capital, Australia, at the tender age of five, as an area of their under-8 team. There, he created a mark straightaway along with his splendid batting show within the junior competitions.
Such was the economic condition of his family that he struggled to induce a correct cricket equipment once he was ten years recent.
He was a natural left-handed hitter, however once he was thirteen years recent, his coach told him to modify to a right-handed hitter. His mother knew that he’ll attending to stand out as a left-hander, therefore she inspired him to play that manner, and a year later, he once more started fiddling with his natural batting vogue with the left.
At the age of fourteen, he was finding it tough to induce a hard cash. To earn some cash, he started acting at Woolworths, a supermarket/grocery store chain, wherever he accustomed work till the wee hours and attend the varsity likewise.
He additionally accustomed deliver newspapers for alternative functions, like – to pay his faculty camp fee, to travel for Associate in Nursing Easter Show, and to shop for Christmas gifts for his oldsters.
All his exertions paid off in early 2009 once he created his debut for Australia at the long-lasting Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), while not taking part in any superior match, wherever he single-handed destroyed the South African bowling attack by smashing eighty nine off simply forty three balls.